Silopad™ Caps & Pads
Silipos® polymer gel is impregnated with mineral oil to help soften scarred or damaged tissue.
- The gel helps reduce shearing forces and absorb shock and friction.
- Silopad™ Caps and Pads are excellent for use with finger ulcers that can result from overuse or scleroderma.
- Digital Caps have a ribbed outer sleeve, made from knit fabric, and a circumferential stretch range entire sleeve. A soft, comfortable, and stretchable fabric cap fully coated with Silipos gel. The gel slowly releases a medical grade mineral oil to help soften and moisturize the skin. Ideal for relieving pressure and friction on the affected toe or finger.
- Mesh Digital Cap is made from a stretchy, mesh outer sleeve and a thin, gel lining over the entire sleeve.
- Digital Pads have a ribbed outer sleeve and a 1/4" (6.4mm) thick gel pad. Contains a medical grade mineral oil gel pad that releases conditioning oils onto the skin to help soften and moisturize. Slip the digital pad over a toe or finger, placing the gel pad directly over the affected area to ease discomfort immediately.
- Protects toes and fingers from friction and abrasion
- Helps to alleviate footwear pressure on toes
- Moisturizes, soothes, comforts, and protects
- Use where corns, calluses, or hammertoes cause discomfort
- Not made with natural rubber latex and hypoallergenic
- BPA & Phthalate Free
- Washable and reusable.