Promedics Orthopaedics (“the Company”) takes data protection very seriously as required by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
GDPR Lawful basis for processing your data
The Company processes customer information for legitimate purposes.
What information is held.
Information we hold has been supplied to us by you or your organisation and may include;
- Identification: Name, company name, position, address, phone and email, bank details.
- Correspondence including enquiry and order information.
- Information on engagement with the emails you receive from us.
The following additional information is held in relation to customers ordering via our online shop www.promedics.co.uk:
- Search terms you have used to either find our website or used on our website, information about your visit, including products you viewed or searched for, page interaction information such as clicks on links and whether you have subscribed to our blog and/or mailing lists. This information is gathered via both a cookie which is set on your first arrival to our website, and the contents of any form you submit to us.
- The IP address your router freely transmits to our web servers.
- Your browser user agent, as freely transmitted by your computer. This includes your browser build information and device type.
No personal information is held as a result of visiting our Healthcare Professionals Website www.promedics-healthcare-professionals.co.uk.
How this information is used.
To manage our relationship with you effectively, lawfully and appropriately.
- From your initial enquiry through to after sales care.
- Improve the content and relevance of what we send to you.
- Help improve the content we display on our website.
- Answer any questions you may have submitted and retain this information to ensure a fast and effective service in the future.
- Provide you with the fastest access to the latest content relevant to you.
- We may transfer information about you to other organisations in order to fulfil our legal obligations, for example HMRC, legal bodies, auditors and insurers.
What we will not do.
- We will not sell your information to any third parties.
If in the future we intend to process your personal data for a purpose other than that which it was collected we will provide you with information on that purpose and give you the opportunity to opt out if appropriate.
To unsubscribe from Marketing Correspondence.
- You may use the unsubscribe link, which will be present within the footer of every promotional email we send to you. Your subscription preferences will be immediately updated.
- You may write to Customer Privacy, Promedics Orthopaedics Ltd, Port Glasgow Industrial Estate, Gareloch Road, Port Glasgow, Scotland, PA14 5XH. Your request will be actioned on receipt. You must include your name, address and email address for us to ensure your preferences are correctly updated.
Please note we cannot accept unsubscribe requests through any other channel.
How we ensure your information is held securely.
All digitised personal information is held on secure computer drives with limited access within our secure network which is password protected. Our servers are backed up to secure data centres which are GDPR compliant.
Right of access.
Promedics Orthopaedics Ltd is the controller and processor of data for the purposes of the GDPR.
You may request a copy of your personal information held by the Company, for which there is no fee.
If you would like to access or update the personal information we hold, please send your request by
- email to email@example.com
- post to Customer Privacy, Promedics Orthopædics Ltd, Port Glasgow Industrial Estate, Gareloch Road, Port Glasgow, Scotland PA14 5XH