Progress™ Elbow Hinge Splint
Progress™ Elbow Hinge Orthosis
Locks elbow in position or set movement range.
- Bilateral hinges provide full range of motion, and adjust in 30° increments. Achieve in-between positions by adjusting the strap tension. Attain blocked or full range of motion in one or both directions.
- Use the included hex wrench to adjust the two hinge screws and set the desired angle of flexion and extension.
- Bend padded cross supports for best fit. Trim foam padding as needed.
- Protective covers over the hinge axis offer a comfortable fit.
- Includes durable straps with matching D-ring buckles and hook / loop tabs.
- Fits either the left or right arm.
To size, measure the circumference at the mid-humerus