A non-bulky outrigger system that can be used with a dorsal hand-based orthoses.
- A unique outrigger system specifically designed to address stiff proximal interphalangeal (PIP) and interphalangeal (IP) joints.
- Maintains constant force transmission and a constant force application angle throughout the complete PIP joint range of motion.
- Can be used with a dynamic or static progressive force load.
- Makes it easy to adjust the applied force.
- No need to adjust the angle of pull. Gains are made in joint range of motion.
- Maintains a 90 degrees of force application angle regardless of changes in joint position.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.