Kodiak® Cold Therapy
The Polar Care Kodiak Cold Therapy System is the most convenient and versatile offering in Breg's Polar Care line. Its easy to use, compact design makes it great for clinic, hospital, and home use. Depending on your patient-specific protocol, with nothing more than an initial fill of a little ice and water, your patients can enjoy up to 6-8 hours of motorised cold therapy.
** PLEASE NOTE: IntelliFlo Pad is NOT included with Polar Care Kodiak Unit and must be ordered separately - select from the drop down menu above and click 'Add to Cart' *
We cannot supply this product outside the UK and Ireland.
One IntelliFlo Barrier (Product Code: IFB) is supplied free of charge, with each IntelliFlo Pad ordered.
Common Examples of Use
- Post Operative
- Arthroscopic Procedures
- Plastic Surgery
- General Surgery
- Chronic Pain
- Physical Therapy
- Physicians and patients benefit from reduced pain and swelling follow-up visits focus on recovery, rather than pain management
- Whisper quiet pump technology allows patients to rest and recover in comfort
- Durable, powerful construction provides peace of mind
- Dual filtration pump system prevents clogs
- Intelli-Flo Pad technology meets the unique demands of the treatment area with fine tuned temperature control
|100291-000||Polar Care Kodiak Unit|
|100294-000/IFB||IntelliFlo Pad Knee|
|100296-000/IFB||IntelliFlo Pad Multi Use|