Comfortprene™ Splinting Material
Offers creative splinting options while providing warmth, compression, cushioning and comfort.
- Comfortprene™ Splinting Material is a special selection of neoprene designed to meet the varying needs of clients.
- Cut out a splint pattern and make a flexible splint in a matter of minutes.
- No need for sewing or special machines.
- Iron-On Seam Tape can be used to join pieces together and allow for quick fastening.
- Flexible support that conforms to fingers and body contours.
- Light to resistive support depending on the thickness of the material and the size of the area being splinted.
- Light to firm compression.
- Built-in cushioning to reduce pressure point complications. Minimal to moderate warmth.
- Lighter weight and less expensive than thermoplastic materials of comparable size.
- The terry-like plush liner feels soft and dry against the skin.
- Latex-free and machine-washable, air-dry material.